Within emptiness, everything exists in a harmonious state,
Whether it is good, bad, beautiful, or ugly.
Just as all the oceans have the flavor of salt,
The diversity of things participates in the unity of emptiness.
quoted in the book The Ninth Karmapa, Wangchuk Dorje's Ocean of Certainty
Further quotes from the book The Ninth Karmapa, Wangchuk Dorje's Ocean of Certainty:
- Maintaing awareness in the states of agitation and meditative equipoise
- Relaxing in an unconditional state
- Mind’s reflections
- Maintaining awareness
- Realizing the nature of mind
- The way to rest the mind
- The root of samsara and nirvana
- Free from all empirical characteristics