To be a meditator doesn’t simply mean to live in a cave; it means to train oneself in the true meaning [of the natural state].
from the book Advice from the Lotus-Born
translated by Erik Pema Kunsang
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Padmasambhava.
Further quotes from the book Advice from the Lotus-Born:
- Present in yourself
- Your natural face
- Possessing the view of realization
- Path of enlightenment
- Mingle the practice with your own being
- Practicing the true Dharma
- All This
- Gain mastery over your mind!
- Degenerate age
- The union of samsara and nirvana