In absolute terms, each moment of experience is empty of a difference in nature of perceiver and perceived. Rather than regarding consciousness merely as the seeing or observing aspect of a moment of experience, it is also the content of that experience.
Khenpo Tsultrim Rinpoche
from the book Progressive Stages of Meditation on Emptiness
translated by Shenpen Hookham
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Khenpo Tsultrim Rinpoche.
Further quotes from the book Progressive Stages of Meditation on Emptiness:
- The wisdom that realizes not-self
- It is all change and impermanence
- Buddha Nature
- The source of all our suffering
- What exactly is feeling hurt
- Our constant pre-occupation
- Simply a vague concept