Samsara and enlightenment’s pervasive evenness is the view;
Within it, meditation is uncontrived settling in the natural state.
Conduct is to relax in non-activity.
Accept these as the keys of view, meditation, and conduct.
from the book Wisdom Nectar: Dudjom Rinpoche's Heart Advice
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Dudjom Rinpoche.
Further quotes from the book Wisdom Nectar:
- The essence of practice
- Cut all entanglements
- View, meditation, conduct and result
- Hope and fear
- Seeing naked awareness
- One need after the other
- How amazing
- Primordially pure
- The vital essence of practice
- Keep your mouth shut
- Your entire life
- Without any distinction whatsoever
- Remain steadfast
- Make your life and practice one
- Suffering for sure
- Practicing the authentic Buddhist path
- Courages life
- The pith instruction of all practices
- Signs of Practice