The realization that all phenomena of samsara and enlightenment are emptiness inseparable from naked awareness is the view.
To release present awareness within the spacious natural state and then to sustain the self-liberation of thoughts without grasping is meditation.
All post-meditative activity done harmoniously with the Dharma is the conduct.
The complete manifestation of that abiding nature is the result.
from the book Wisdom Nectar: Dudjom Rinpoche's Heart Advice
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Dudjom Rinpoche.
Further quotes from the book Wisdom Nectar:
- Keep your mouth shut
- Suffering for sure
- Hope and fear
- One need after the other
- Your entire life
- Without any distinction whatsoever
- Primordially pure
- Remain steadfast
- Seeing naked awareness
- Make your life and practice one
- How amazing
- Cut all entanglements
- The vital essence of practice
- The essence of practice
- The keys of view, meditation, and conduct
- Practicing the authentic Buddhist path
- Courages life
- The pith instruction of all practices
- Signs of Practice