The supreme thing to know is bodhicitta.
The supreme thing to learn is bodhicitta.
The supreme thing to practice is bodhicitta.
The supreme thing to meditate on is bodhicitta.
from the book Vast As the Heavens, Deep As the Sea: Verses in Praise of Bodhicitta
translated by Gareth Sparham
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Khunu Rinpoche.
Further quotes from the book Vast As the Heavens, Deep As the Sea:
- Extirpating the darkness of living beings
- Because of bodhicitta
- The supreme method
- Unconditioned joy
- The weapon for protection
- Supreme among all virtuous thoughts
- Transformative power of bodhicitta
- Remember bodhicitta
- Best circumstances for bodhicitta meditation