With bodhicitta one enjoys happiness.
With bodhicitta one enjoys even sorrow.
With bodhicitta one enjoys what is there.
With bodhicitta one enjoys even what is not there.
from the book Vast As the Heavens, Deep As the Sea: Verses in Praise of Bodhicitta
translated by Gareth Sparham
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Khunu Rinpoche.
Further quotes from the book Vast As the Heavens, Deep As the Sea:
- Extirpating the darkness of living beings
- The supreme thing
- The weapon for protection
- Transformative power of bodhicitta
- Remember bodhicitta
- Because of bodhicitta
- Supreme among all virtuous thoughts
- The supreme method
- Best circumstances for bodhicitta meditation