Do not waste a single moment, like a warrior who, pierced to the heart by an arrow, knows he has only few minutes to live. It is now, while we are in good health and in possession of all our physical and mental faculties, that we should practice dharma.
Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche
from the book The Excellent Path to Enlightenment: Oral Teachings on the Root Text of Jamyang Khyentse Wangpo
translated by Padmakara Translation Group
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche.
Further quotes from the book The Excellent Path to Enlightenment:
- Ultimate Refuge
- The precious opportunity of a human existence
- The main obstacle to generate bodhicitta
- Internalising the teaching
- Different levels of faith
- Causing genuine bodhicitta to grow within