You don’t have to say anything.
You don’t have to teach anything.
You just have to be who you are:
a bright flame shining in the darkness of despair,
a shining example of a person able to cross bridges
by opening your heart and mind.
from the book Open Heart, Open Mind: Awakening the Power of Essence Love
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Tsoknyi Rinpoche.
Further quotes from the book Open Heart, Open Mind:
- Life is precious
- The dance between emptiness and appearance
- Be kind to yourself
- Becoming an inspiration to others
- The heart of your own being
- Keep looking
- Awakening the spark of love within you
- Welcoming any experience without judgement