Like a great river that runs down toward the ocean, the narrowness of discipline leads into the openness of panoramic awareness.
from the book The Myth of Freedom and the Way of Meditation
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Chögyam Trungpa.
Further quotes from the book The Myth of Freedom and the Way of Meditation:
- No place to perch
- Total lack of inhibition
- Not seeing thoughts as simple phenomena
- Working in the soil of samsara
- Taking Our Fences Down
- Seeing our confusion more clearly
- The creation of space
- Relating to your daily life
- The golden chain of spirituality
- Constant unmasking
- Discipline without ego