It may be that you become rich,
But you will have a hard time being satisfied.
Be able to cut the knot of greed.
That is what really matters.
Minling Terchen Gyurme Dorje
quoted in the book On the Path to Enlightenment: Heart Advice from the Great Tibetan Masters
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Minling Terchen Gyurme Dorje.
Further quotes from the book On the Path to Enlightenment:
- Ever-present Buddha-Nature
- True compassion
- Our journey will have been useless
- Seeing the inner teacher
- Just as clouds
- You who have a precious human life
- Clarity and emptiness
- Whatever you do
- Free Perception
- Like gold hidden in its matrix
- Apply yourself unrelentingly to spiritual practice
- Right Time
- The alternation of thoughts
- Trample on anger with realization
- The only way to become buddha
- Only the fool wants more pain
- The four boundless qualities
- The ultimate nature of mind