Do not allow yourself to become impervious and blasé regarding the Dharma; do not lead yourself astray. Let the profound Dharma sink into your mind. Now that you have obtained this excellent life, so hard to find, now that you have the freedom to practice the teachings, don’t waste your time.
from the book Counsels from My Heart
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Dudjom Rinpoche.
Further quotes from the book Counsels from My Heart:
- Introduction to the nature of mind
- Remaining in the nakedness of ultimate reality
- Be without regret
- The most profound of all Buddha’s teaching
- The root of Dharma
- The seven sublime riches
- Investigate the root of mind!
- An Aspiration to The Great Perfection
- Dealing with thoughts in meditation
- Keep a middle course
- Gaining certainty
- The Essence of the Path
- Remain within your inner nature