If we are not trapped in the mire of mental constructs,
The manifestation of awareness is directly seen,
Free from constructs.
Without tying knots in the air with the rope of speculation,
May we be skilled in spontaneously resting in the genuine nature.
quoted in the book Quintessential Dzogchen: Confusion Dawns as Wisdom
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Mipham Rinpoche.
Further quotes from the book Quintessential Dzogchen:
- Shouldering the Mahayana teachings
- Pursue the lasting goal
- Being in harmony with the dharma
- Unless you mingle your mind with the dharma
- Undistracted presence of mind
- At all times and in every situation
- Wide-awake empty cognizance