In our approach to spirituality, jumping or leaping is a very dignified thing to do. It is being willing to be an explorer on the biggest scale, willing to be a samurai in the widest sense, willing to break through, to be a warrior. The leap consists of giving up goal, aim, and object at the same time.
from the book The Sanity We Are Born With: A Buddhist Approach to Psychology
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Chögyam Trungpa.
Further quotes from the book The Sanity We Are Born With:
- The importance of patience
- The approach of mindfulness of life
- Tuning in to life
- Just open space
- Glimpse of Enlightenment
- The freshness of not rebuilding
- These situations are the scriptures
- Working with the present situation
- Sanity on the spot
- Ego is a filter
- Emotions are part of you