To timeless buddhahood, basic total presence,
To unchanging spontaneity, the spacious vajra-heart,
To the nature of mind – natural perfection,
Constantly, simply being, we bow down.
from the book Natural Perfection: Longchenpa's Radical Dzogchen
translated by Keith Dowman
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Longchenpa.
Further quotes from the book Natural Perfection:
- Neither mind nor anything but mind
- Ultimate contemplation
- The fearless sage
- Gazing at the uncontrived sameness of every experience
- Timeless spontaneity
- The soaring of the carefree yogin
- The pathless path
- The unique uncreated
- Or are we so dull?
- Natural Perfection
- You lucky people
- In the universal womb
- The body, speech and mind of buddha
- Open to infinity
- Striving precludes attainment