The pathless path
is the path always under our feet
and since that path is always beneath us,
if we miss it, how stupid!
from the book Natural Perfection: Longchenpa's Radical Dzogchen
translated by Keith Dowman
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Longchenpa.
Further quotes from the book Natural Perfection:
- Timeless spontaneity
- The soaring of the carefree yogin
- Neither mind nor anything but mind
- The fearless sage
- Natural Perfection
- Or are we so dull?
- You lucky people
- Ultimate contemplation
- The unique uncreated
- Gazing at the uncontrived sameness of every experience
- Homage to Glorious Samantabhadra, the All-Good
- In the universal womb
- The body, speech and mind of buddha
- Open to infinity
- Striving precludes attainment