Life is precious as it is.
All the elements for your happiness are already here.
There is no need to run, strive, search or struggle.
Thich Nhat Hanh
from the book The Heart of the Buddha's Teaching: Transforming Suffering into Peace, Joy, and Liberation
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Thich Nhat Hanh.
Further quotes from the book The Heart of the Buddha's Teaching:
- Right Diligence
- The only condition for happiness
- Truly free
- Fully alive and fully aware
- Anxiety is the illness of our age
- Being really there
- The Middle Way between existent and nonexistent
- Allow yourself to be happy now
- Right Speech
- Call for help
- Beyond birth and death