One of the hallmarks of buddhism is that you can’t say that everybody should do this, everybody should be like that; it depends on the individual.
from the book Becoming Your Own Therapist: An Introduction to the Buddhist Way of Thought
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Lama Yeshe.
Further quotes from the book Becoming Your Own Therapist:
- The pursuit of self-realization
- Cloud like emotions
- Transforming knowledge into spiritual experience
- Wrong expectations
- The actual nature of the mind
- Not a religion in the usual sense
- The dark clouds of ego
- The foggy mind
- The real meaning of spiritual