We often feel miserable and our world seems upside-down because we believe that external things will work out exactly as we plan and expect them to.
from the book Becoming Your Own Therapist: An Introduction to the Buddhist Way of Thought
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Lama Yeshe.
Further quotes from the book Becoming Your Own Therapist:
- Transforming knowledge into spiritual experience
- The pursuit of self-realization
- Cloud like emotions
- The actual nature of the mind
- Not a religion in the usual sense
- The dark clouds of ego
- Individual path
- The foggy mind
- The real meaning of spiritual