It’s the foggy mind, the mind that’s attracted to an object and paints a distorted projection onto it, that makes you suffer. That’s all. It’s really quite simple.
from the book Becoming Your Own Therapist: An Introduction to the Buddhist Way of Thought
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Lama Yeshe.
Further quotes from the book Becoming Your Own Therapist:
- Cloud like emotions
- The actual nature of the mind
- Transforming knowledge into spiritual experience
- The pursuit of self-realization
- Wrong expectations
- Not a religion in the usual sense
- The dark clouds of ego
- Individual path
- The real meaning of spiritual