Striving at the Dharma means being diligent about the Dharma. How do we do that? We need to do it with our body, speech, and mind – all three. Is it enough to be diligent with just our body or just our speech or just our mind? No, it is not enough.
from the book Advice from a Yogi: An Explanation of a Tibetan Classic on What Is Most Important
translated by Thrangu Dharmakara Translation Collab
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Thrangu Rinpoche.
Further quotes from the book Advice from a Yogi:
- Practice Dharma right now
- Clarity inseparable from emptiness
- The importance of a pure motivation
- The great treasure
- Get along in your family
- The need to rouse our diligence
- We need to make our preparations now
- Since everything comes down to mind
- Free of fixation