Within space ~ Tulku Urgyen Rinpoche
External phenomena appear within space, remain within space and disappear within space again. Is there any place where earth, water, fire and wind can go that is outside space? Don’t they always remain within space? When they disintegrate, isn’t it within space that they dissolve? Is there any place at all to go to which is beyond or outside space, which is somewhere other than space? Please understand very well this symbolic resemblance between dharmadhatu and physical space.
Tulku Urgyen Rinpoche
from the book As It Is, Vol. 1
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Tulku Urgyen Rinpoche.
Further quotes from the book As It Is, Vol. 1:
- Space and awareness
- No matter what you do
- It is only your mind which experiences
- Motivation to achieve enlightenment
- It is only your mind that experiences
- Satisfying people on all different levels
- What actually takes place
- Self-existing wakefulness
- Empty cognizance
- The single sphere of dharmakaya