The essential practise is about nothing other than realizing your mind. It is only your mind which experiences; there is nothing other in this world that can experience. The five outer and inner elements, comprising the world and your body, don’t experience anything. Neither do the five sense organs. Thus, it’s this mind that we need to be one hundred percent clear about.
Tulku Urgyen Rinpoche
from the book As It Is, Vol. 1
Read a random quote or see all quotes by Tulku Urgyen Rinpoche.
Further quotes from the book As It Is, Vol. 1:
- Within space
- Motivation to achieve enlightenment
- It is only your mind that experiences
- Satisfying people on all different levels
- Already like that from the beginning
- Space and awareness
- No matter what you do
- What actually takes place
- Self-existing wakefulness
- Empty cognizance
- The single sphere of dharmakaya